Verifying your customers in real time can help streamline processes and give you piece of mind that you are taking every step to minimise the risk of fraud.
Passport verification provides real-time confirmation of the details held within a New Zealand passport. The power of our vast online services is combined with the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) passport database to give you a quick and easy method of verifying your customers’ travel documents.
Using our web services or direct business to business link, you simply enter the individual’s name, date of birth, passport number and expiry date. Immediately, all validated fields are returned with a ‘Consistent’ confirmation and any incorrect fields are flagged with a ‘Not Consistent’ or ‘Exception’ message.
Benefits to your business
- Stronger matching opportunities to confirm the customer’s identity
- Reliable source of identity verification to support AML/CFT compliance and ongoing customer due diligence.
- Online access to verify the passport presented against the New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs database
- A cost effective, real time verification solution that can help speed up your application processes
- Operation costs can be reduced by integrating Passport Verification into onboarding processes.