Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company, transforming insights into knowledge to help individuals and organisations make more informed decisions.
In February 2016, Equifax acquired Veda, the leading provider of credit information and analysis in Australia and New Zealand. In March 2017 Veda changed its name and became known as Equifax.
What we offer
Equifax equips businesses to:
- Make more informed credit decisions to reduce risk
- Verify identities and employee backgrounds, helping them to acquire quality customers and employees
- Combat identity theft and fraud
- Execute data-driven marketing strategies to reach the right customers
- Search and register accurately and quickly on the PPSR
- Transact property including settlements, valuations and land title searches
With Equifax consumers can:
- Get their credit report to gain a greater understanding of their credit history
- View their Equifax Score and receive alerts when any changes are made to their credit report
- Help protect themselves against identity theft
- Make an informed decision on a used vehicle they are looking to purchase
Find out more:
Got a question?
If you have any questions regarding Veda’s transition to Equifax, please contact us.